Tamron 70-180mm Lens for Sony E
The compact, lightweight and relatively inexpensive Tamron 70-180mm f/2.8 DI?III VXD Lens complements the popular f / 2.8 line of zoom lenses for Sony mirrorless cameras with E mount (35 mm). The weight of the lens is only 815 g, and the length is 15 cm. The optical scheme includes several special elements that correct image aberrations. The lens uses the new VXD focusing drive with increased torque, which provides fast and almost silent focusing. The front lens is protected from scratches and dirt by an anxious fluoride coating, and the entire structure is protected against dust and moisture.
- Compact and lightweight zoom with a length of 149 mm and a weight of 815 g.
- The filter diameter is 67 mm, like all other Tamron lenses for full-frame mirrorless cameras with Sony E mount.
- Superb optical performance and MOD 0.85 m widening creative possibilities.??
- Unusually quiet and fast new autofocus drive based on the VXD linear motor.
- Moisture-resistant design and fluoride coating of the front lens, contributing to effective and comfortable shooting.
- Compatible with various in-camera functions, including Fast Hybrid AF and Eye AF.