Illuminate the underwater world at depths down to 200' with the�Sea Dragon 2000F Photo-Video LED Dive Light with Tray and Grip�from�SeaLife. It features three outputs from 500-2000 lumens for a run time of 60-240 min with the supplied lithium-ion battery. The light offers a very wide 120� beam angle, which makes it suitable for use as a main photo/video and primary dive light. The COB LED delivers a color rendering index (CRI) of 80, mimicking daylight for optimal underwater illumination.
Built for durability, the light features a fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body and an anodized aluminum light head, both of which are resistant to corrosion. A push-button switching system makes it easy to turn the power on or off and cycle through output modes. The included Flex-Connect Grip gives you a mounting point for the light and can be connected to the supplied Flex-Connect Tray. There is also an adapter for GoPro action cameras bundled with this kit. These accessories are part of a modular system designed for improved handling, customizable setups, and easy travel.
- Three outputs from 625-2500 lumens
- Run time of 60-240 minutes with supplied lithium-ion battery
- Wide 120� beam angle
- Flat panel COB LED with 5000K color temperature and CRI of 80 to mimic natural sunlight
- Hidden SOS emergency signal mode with 1.0-sec blink interval and Morse code
- Single push-button switch for easy power on/off and cycling through output modes
- Depth rating: 200'
- O-rings provide watertight seal
- Waterproof battery compartment ensures that even in unlikely event of O-ring seal failure, leak cannot reach internal electronics
- Fiber-reinforced corrosion-resistant polycarbonate body
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum light head
- Flex-Connect Grip and Micro Tray
- Quick release button to detach light for aiming into crevices and other hard-to-reach areas
- Tray has universal 1/4"-20 mounting screw for camera/housing
- Adapter for GoPro action cameras