You'll have everything you need to begin capturing memorable underwater content with this Micro 3.0 Limited Edition Explorer Underwater Camera and Photo-Video Dive Light Gift Set from SeaLife. The bundle includes the Micro 3.0 Digital Underwater Camera, which takes 16MP photos and 4K video at 30 fps, and the Sea Dragon 2000F Photo-Video Dive Light, which emits up to 2000 lumens. Attach the camera to the tray, and you're ready to dive.
SeaLife Micro 3.0 Digital Underwater Camera
Capture clear images below the surface with the 16MP Micro 3.0 Underwater Digital Camera from SeaLife. This compact, waterproof point-and-shoot features a 16MP, 1/2.3" Sony CMOS image sensor for sharp, detailed photos and will shoot stills in RAW format at full resolution. Video is captured at 4k at 30 fps or 1080p at 120 fps.
The Micro 3.0 is equipped with a 35mm-equivalent 19mm focal length lens with a 100° diagonal angle of view, and a fairly fast f/2.8 aperture, enabling you to fit a lot in-frame and capture effective low-light shots with shallow depth of field. It is configured with 64GB of internal memory and runs on an internal lithium-ion battery.
Compose your shots on the Micro 3.0's 2.4" 260k TFT colour LCD monitor. You can choose from five underwater scene modes, as well as a land mode for out-of-water use. The camera is also capable of time-lapse shooting, enabling you to take images at set intervals to see change over a period of time. With the Picture in Video feature, you can capture still images while recording Full HD video. The camera also features Wi-Fi for previewing, downloading, and transferring images to your smart device with the free SeaLife app.
Waterproofing and Durability
Features a depth rating of 200' and is permanently sealed, so there are no watertight doors and no O-rings to maintain.
16MP CMOS Image Sensor
The 1/2.3" Sony CMOS sensor features a resolution of 16MP. Benefit from sharp still image capture and continuous shooting at up to 10-fps in Burst mode, as well as 4k video at 30 fps. ISO sensitivity ranges from 100-3200.
A wide-angle lens with a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 19mm and a 100° angle of view lets you get close to subjects while maintaining broad coverage. Underwater apparent angle of view is reduced underwater to 75°. The fairly fast f/2.8 aperture lets you take effective low-light shots with shallow depth of field.
Frame your shots on the Micro 2.0 camera's 2.4" TFT colour LCD monitor.
- Land mode for out-of-water images
- Sports/Action for above water uses auto white balance and burst mode to capture fast action
- Dive mode for automatic exposure control and colour correction in deeper water
- Snorkel mode for automatic exposure control and colour correction while snorkelling or diving in shallow water
- Ext Light mode for underwater pictures and videos with optional Sea Dragon LED Photo-Video light
- Picture in Video mode lets you capture still photos while recording video
- Upside-down shooting mode saves photos and movies in the proper orientation even when the camera is positioned bottom-up
Program the camera to capture images at set time intervals within a designated window, so they can be combined into a video to show change over time. The series can be saved as a video file or a progression of still photos.
Wirelessly preview, download, and share pictures and videos to your smartphone or tablet with the free SeaLife app.
Configured with 64GB of internal memory.
Runs on an internal lithium-ion battery with a 2000mAh capacity, 3.7V of output power, and a rating of 7.4Wh; runtime 3 hours.
Mounting and Lighting
Standard 1/4"-20 tripod thread for connection to camera tray or tripod/monopod.
SeaLife Sea Dragon 2000F Photo-Video Dive Light
Illuminate the underwater world at depths down to 200' with the Sea Dragon 2000F Photo-Video LED Dive Light with Tray and Grip from SeaLife. It features three outputs from 500-2000 lumens for a run time of 60-240 min with the supplied lithium-ion battery. The light offers a very wide 120° beam angle, which makes it suitable for use as a main photo/video and primary dive light. The COB LED delivers a colour rendering index (CRI) of 80, mimicking daylight for optimal underwater illumination.
Built for durability, the light features a fibre-reinforced polycarbonate body and an anodized aluminium light head, both of which are resistant to corrosion. A push-button switching system makes it easy to turn the power on or off and cycle through output modes. The included Flex-Connect Grip gives you a mounting point for the light and can be connected to the supplied Flex-Connect Tray. There is also an adapter for GoPro action cameras bundled with this kit. These accessories are part of a modular system designed for improved handling, customizable setups, and easy travel.
- Three outputs from 625-2500 lumens
- Run time of 60-240 minutes with supplied lithium-ion battery
- Wide 120° beam angle
- Flat panel COB LED with 5000K color temperature and CRI of 80 to mimic natural sunlight
- Hidden SOS emergency signal mode with 1.0-sec blink interval and Morse code
- Single push-button switch for easy power on/off and cycling through output modes
- Depth rating: 200'
- O-rings provide watertight seal
- Waterproof battery compartment ensures that even in unlikely event of O-ring seal failure, leak cannot reach internal electronics
- Fibre-reinforced corrosion-resistant polycarbonate body
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminium light head
- Flex-Connect Grip and Micro Tray
- Quick release button to detach light for aiming into crevices and other hard-to-reach areas
- Tray has universal 1/4"-20 mounting screw for camera/housing
- Adapter for GoPro action cameras