Monitor your audio confidently and comfortably with the black Rode NTH-100, a set of professional headphones that offers pro-grade sonic performance and build quality for all forms of content creation, including mixing, audio and video production, location recording, podcasting, streaming, and daily listening. Featuring custom-matched 40mm dynamic drivers in over-ear, closed-back earcups with precision-engineered acoustic construction, the NTH-100s delivers a balanced, "unhyped" tonal signature, clarity, and extended bandwidth (5 Hz to 35 kHz), with passive isolation from external sounds and no leakage into your room or microphones.
Thanks to the luxurious Alcantara fabric on the earcups and headband cushions for breathability, CoolTech gel integrated into the cushions to absorb and dissipate heat, a fully adjustable headband with FitLok locking system, the NTH-100s are both durable and comfortable to wear, even for long-format content creation. A detachable, single-sided cable with locking connector is included along with a 1/4" adapter and a storage pouch for convenient storage and transport. The headphones are designed and made in Rode's state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia.
Audio as It's Meant to Be Heard
- With a wide 5 Hz to 35 kHz frequency response, 126 dB maximum SPL, and 20 dBA of passive noise attenuation, the NTH-100s reproduce every details and nuances of your audio, be it a single sound source, a mix in-progress, or the final product.
- The unique ergonomic earcups are contoured to the shape of the ear for superior acoustic performance, with memory foam cushions ensuring excellent isolation from external noise.
- Their low-impedance (32 ohms) and high-sensitivity (110 dB) make them very easy to drive with any interface, mixer, headphone amplifier, or mobile device.
All-Day Listening Comfort
- Crafted with comfort in mind, the NTH-100s feature ergonomic earcups with bidirectional adjustment system and memory foam cushions, which not only ensure excellent sound isolation, but also give the headphones a custom-fit feel for any head size or shape, even for people who wear glasses.
- The earpads and headband cushions are covered with Alcantara fabric, a premium material often used in sports cars and high-end fashion. It is supremely comfortable to the touch, highly breathable, and very soft.
- The company's CoolTech gel is integrated into the cushions to absorb and dissipate heat, actively cooling your ears to reduce wearing fatiguegreat for creators, mixing engineers, and podcasters working in long, arduous sessions.
- The headphones feature a fully adjustable headband with the company's innovative FitLok locking system that secures the earcups in place, so they feel exactly how you remember them every time you put them on.
- The NTH-100s feature cable attachments on both the left and right earcups with cables available in both 8' (included) and 4' variants for maximum convenience.
Built for Creative Endurance
- Every element of the NTH-100s construction has been meticulously designed for longevity: the headband is made of high-grade stainless spring steel with a highly durable coating; the Alcantara earpad and headband cushions are extremely resistant to wear and tear; the earpads and headband are both user-replaceable and can be taken off in seconds; and the flexible, easy-roll cable is also highly durable and user-replaceable.
- The bidirectional earcup adjustment design is very sturdy and the FitLok headband locking system minimizes movement when the headphones arent in use.
Modular Design to Customize Your NTH-100s
- The NTH-100s feature a modular design: the earpads, headband, and cable are all user-customizable, with four colors available. This not only significantly increases the lifespan of the headphones, but also allows you to customize them to suit your style. A set of cable ID rings in four colors is included.