Designed for mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers, the WE10 Pro Dual Transmitter Wireless Microphone System from MOZA is a true wireless audio system with backup recording capability. This configuration offers two mic/transmitters and a compact dual-channel receiver, making it well suited for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech with two on-camera personalities directly to a mirrorless/DSLR camera, a camcorder, or a mobile device.
The system consists of two compact clip-on transmitters, each with its own built-in omnidirectional microphone along with a separate lavalier mic that plugs into the transmitter's 3.5mm input (for shots requiring a more discreet visual appearance). The transmitters allow you to simultaneously record a 96 kb/s MP3 audio file to an SD card (available separately) as a backup, in case interference is encountered during wireless transmission. The WE10 Pro offers a maximum transmission range of 230' under ideal conditions.
Also compact and lightweight, the two-channel receiver clips to your camera and plugs into the 3.5mm audio input jack via an included TRS cableletting you record two mic tracks with only one receiver unit. Additionally, an included TRRS output cable gives you the option to plug the receiver into any smartphone equipped with a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The system works in the 2.4 GHz range and the components feature built-in rechargeable batteries; the transmitters will run for up to 5 hours, while the receiver will operate for up to 8 hours between charges. The streamlined, intuitive controls make the system easy to use for content creators at any level.
A Compact Wireless System for Two On-Camera Talents
- The WE10 Pro system includes two mic/transmitters, so you can film two personalities on camera at the same time.
- The two-channel receiver allows you to save space on your shooting rig by using a single receiver to simultaneously receive signals from two mic/transmitters.
Two Transmitters with Built-In Mics and Back-Up Recording
- Each transmitter is equipped with a built-in omnidirectional microphone and a 3.5mm mic input that accepts the included lavalier microphones.
- For a truly wireless experience, the transmitters can be clipped on clothing without having to wire yourself or your talent. You can also hold a transmitter in your hand and use it as a handheld microphone.
- The transmitters also allow you to record back-up MP3 audio to a microSD card (up to 64GB) in case of wireless interference.
Lavalier Mics Included
- For a more discreet setup, use the small lavalier microphones, which can be easily concealed away from the camera's eye.
- The receiver features a belt clip, which also doubles as a shoemount adapter for your camera.
- In the absence of a smartphone holder, the receiver can also be clamped to your smartphone using the belt clip.
- This digital system operates in the 2.4 GHz spectrum and is ready to use anywhere in the world.
- A triple press on the transmitter's power button enables the sync mode between the transmitter and receiver.
- The dedicated gain button on the receiver cycles between -18, -6, 0, 3, and 6 dB levels to ensure the proper recording level for your device.
- Filter out muddying rumbles with the low-cut button. The cut-off frequency can be cyclically switched between 0, 170, and 230 Hz.
- The receiver's display shows audio and signal strength, level, and high-pass filter settings as well as battery status.
- Both the transmitters and receiver are powered via built-in lithium-ion batteries that are recharged via USB Type-C ports.
Monitor in Real Time
- If your camera doesnt have a headphone jack, you can monitor your sound via the receivers 3.5mm headphone output while recording to ensure that you are capturing a clean signal.