Supporting equipment weighing up to 11 lb, the?BallHead 5K?from?Joby?uses a standard 1/4"-20 threaded screw to mount compatible DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and speedlights. It features full 360? panning and 90? tilting for nearly unrestricted movement, complemented by a separate panning lock for precise adjustments along a single axis. An Arca-type compatible quick release plate is employed for quickly attaching and detaching your gear while you work.
A numbered scale at the base of the tripod head allows you to accurately repeat 360? pans and adjust your position. At only 5.1 oz and with a height of 3.3", the BallHead 5K is portable and can be easily carried without weighing you down. It is designed to be paired with the GorillaPod 5K stand and works with several Joby pro-level accessories that can extend the versatility of your ball head. However, it can also be used on any standard tripod with a 1/4"-20 mount.
- Standard 1/4"-20 screw for attaching equipment weighing up to 11 lb
- 360? panning and 90? tilt for optimal position control
- Arca-type compatible quick release plate makes for a fast and convenient setup
- Secondary knob that locks pan separately and enables more precise movement along an axis
- Numbered scale on base lets you accurately repeat 360? pans and adjust your angle
- Portable design weighing only 5.1 oz and with a height of 3.3"
- Works with Joby pro-level accessories such as the GripTight PRO Mounts and GorillaPod Arms that allow you to use GoPro adapters, flash clips, and microphones
- Can be deployed on the GorillaPod 5K stand or any other tripod with a standard 1/4"-20 mount