Compact, lightweight, chargeable by solar or ACthe Lighthouse Mini Lantern and USB Power Hub from Goal Zero is a handy source of light for your campsite picnic table. It's also helpful in emergencies, like a power outage or a nighttime flat tire. And it's not just a lightit also serves as a power bank with a 3000mAh battery. Plug your phone, GoPro Hero, or other device into the Lighthouse Mini's USB port for a boost.
Measuring just 4.5 x 2.9 inch?and weighing just 8 ounces, the Lighthouse Mini has fold-down legs, a hanging hook, and magnets, so you can place it right where you need it. It delivers 210 lumens of white light on high power and will run for up to 500 hours on low. The light shines 360, but you can choose just one side to conserve battery power. The Li-NMC 18650 battery will charge in 4-6 hours from a Goal Zero Nomad 7 or Nomad 7 Plus solar panel, or in 4 hours from a USB source.
- Adjustable output up to 210 lumens
- Boost phones or other devices from USB port
- Charge lantern via USB (4 hours) or compatible solar panel (4-6 hours)
- Choose 360 lighting or light one half to save power
- Runtimes from 500 hours (one side, low power) to 4 hours (both sides, high power)
- Fold-down legs, hanging hook, placement magnets