Light your way through a power outage, set up camp after sundown, or illuminate an outdoor nighttime task C the Lighthouse Micro Charge LED Lantern/Flashlight/Recharger from Goal Zero will come in handy in a wide variety of situations. The lantern will put out anywhere from 7 to 150 lumens, and the flashlight will shine at 15 to 115. You can also use the Lighthouse Micro Charge as a power pack to charge or run small electronics; its 9.62 watt-hour 3.7V, 2600mAh lithium-ion NMC battery is capable of recharging a typical smartphone.
The unit will accept a full charge in 3.5 hours from a USB port or from a user-supplied solar panel, such as the Goal Zero Nomad 7. At just 4.4 x 1.5 inch?and 3 ounces, it's easy to carry in a pack or pocket, and the hanging loop provides placement options.
- Lantern: adjustable output from 7-150 lumens
- Flashlight: adjustable output from 15-115 lumens
- One flashlight mode, as well as half- and full-power lantern modes
- Top-mounted push-button
- Press once for flashlight, twice for lantern, three times for half-power lantern
- Hold button to dim either mode
Construction and Handling
- Battery power indicator
- Charges in 3.5 hours via USB or user-supplied solar panel
- Integrated 18650 Li-ion NMC battery, 3.7V / 2600mAh, 9.62Wh
- Capable of one smartphone recharge
- IPX6-rated water-resistant
- USB input & output: 5V, up to 1A (5W max)