Use the clean, free, and renewable power of the sun to charge your Goal Zero power pack with the Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel. It consists of two 50-watt panels chained and joined by a hinge, so you can fold them together and carry them by the handle. Measuring 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75 inch?unfolded, this panel produces up to 100 watts of power that can be stored in any Goal Zero recharger: it is most effective with the Yeti and Sherpa models.
You can chain the Boulder 100 Briefcase together with other Boulder panels for increased power production. The panel is covered with scratch-resistant tempered glass and is supported by an aluminium frame with extra corner protection, and features an integrated kickstand that supports it at the optimum angle for charging. The weather-resistant Boulder 100 Briefcase is rugged enough to be permanently installed, but its size, handle, and carry bag make it portable enough for car camping, RV use, and other outdoor activities.
- Generates up to 100 watts at 18-22 volts
- Designed for compatibility with all Goal Zero rechargers, especially Yeti & Sherpa models rechargers
- Can deliver electricity for storage in any battery/power pack compatible with its output
- Monocrystalline cells
- Folds in half for easy transport
- Tempered glass panel in aluminium frame
- Kickstand for best charging angle
- For temporary or permanent installation