Bang & Olufsen brings its world-leading expertise in sound, design and craft to gaming with Beoplay Portal – headphones made for gaming that come with exceptional sound and beautiful looks all at the same time. Level up your gaming experience with the Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Gaming Headphones. Experience precision sound, adaptive ANC, innovative microphone with beamforming technology and long-lasting comfort.
Engineered for gaming
Beoplay Portal are powerful, comfortable headphones designed to fit harmoniously into your life – whether gaming, listening to music, or on calls. Wirelessly connect to your PC to chat, interact and listen to music during office hours, answer calls on your phone, then jump into a full-on gaming experience with seamless Xbox connectivity when it's time to relax.
Advanced Microphone Technology
Communicate clearly with our innovative virtual boom arm. An array of microphones amplify your voice while filtering out background noise, allowing for complete freedom of movement and a high-quality speech performance. A quick access mute option makes it easy to switch between modes, so you're always in control.
Beoplay Portal’s rich audio experience delivers all the detail and nuance that make your game come to life. In addition to expert tuning from Bang & Olufsen sound engineers, Beoplay Portal features Dolby Atmos for Headphones to create unparalleled immersion through spatial audio (for Xbox and Windows 10).
Comfort in minimalism
Designed for extended wear and weighing only 282g, for a lightweight and comfortable fit. Memory foam, breathable materials and jaw-supporting ear cushions improves acoustic and comfort. The headband features innovative offset padding to relieve pressure.
Designed in collaboration with Xbox as part of the unique Limited Series accessories range, Beoplay Portal will connect seamlessly with your Xbox for an instant gaming experience. Built-in lossless 2.4GHz wireless connectivity delivers a rock-solid connection, allowing full gaming immersion with precise and powerful Bang & Olufsen sound.
Be immersed with Dolby Atmos
The expertise of our world-class engineers combined with advanced Dolby Atmos enabled surround sound means that Beoplay Portal offer an unparalleled gaming experience: precise, immersive sound that puts you right in the heart of the action.
Adjust your experience
Intuitive touch controls provide frictionless access to features such as mute, volume, ANC and Own Voice technology. Whether making a change mid-game or pausing your working day to pick up a call, the interface makes it easy.
However you game, Beoplay Portal are ready to connect. Our multi-platform headphones feature both Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth 5.1 to enable a seamless, low latency performance on Xbox, PC and mobile devices. If you prefer to cord up, USB-C is also an option.
Tailor your gaming experience
The Bang & Olufsen App includes original features allowing you to create the ultimate gaming experience. Change EQ using gesture controls, enjoy both gaming and music via dual connectivity options or enjoy a better voice balance when using your mic with Own Voice technology. Choose the right set up for your session, whether it's a suspenseful solo mission in your RPG or a lively football match played with friends.
With up to 12 hours of wireless performance, Beoplay Portal gaming headphones offer extended hours of full immersion. Utilising Bluetooth only, the battery life lasts up to 24 hours with ANC on
Play it your way
Connect and charge via a USB-C cable to utilize Dolby Atmos while connected. Beoplay Portal also come with a standard 3.5mm jack for wired playback. An optional PC dongle offers an easy way to wirelessly pair with your home computer set up.
Comfortable and durable
Beoplay Portal headphones are crafted from premium, lightweight and strong materials: finely milled aluminium, soft and durable lambskin on the earcups, composite polymer that lasts forever, and knitted bamboo fibre textile for breathability and comfort.
- Frequency Range: 20-22,000 Hz
- Advanced Sound Features: Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation; Transparency mode; Dolby Atmos for headphones
- Driver Type: Electro-dynamic driver w/ Neodymium magnets, 40 mm diameter
- Driver Sensitivity: 95dB @ 1kHz / 1 mW
- Impedance: 24 Ohm +/- 15%
- Customizable Sound EQ: Presets available and fully customisable through Bang & Olufsen App
- Designer: Jakob Wagner, Bang & Olufsen Design Team
- Fit: Over-ear
- Materials: Aluminium, Leather, Fabric, Polymer, Rubber
- Dimensions (mm): 167.3 W x 178.7 H x 92.6 D mm
- Weight: 282 g
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours with Xbox wireless, Bluetooth and Active Noise Cancelling, Up to 24 hours with Bluetooth and Active Noise Cancelling
- Charging Time: Approximately 2 hours
- Battery Size: Lithium-Ion Battery, Capacity 1200 mAh
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1; Xbox Wireless
- Sound Codecs: SBC, AAC, aptX™ Adaptive
- Certifications: Google Fast Pair Made for iPhone (MFi), Microsoft Swift Pair
- Microphone: 4 x MEMS for voice Mic (2 mics sharing with ANC), 4 x Dedicated MEMS mic for ANC function (2 mics in each earcup), Virtual boom arm for crystal clear conversations
- Inputs and Outputs: 1.25 m audio cable with 3.5mm mini-jack for corded Connectivity , 1.8 m USB-A to USB-C cable for Charging
- On-Device Controls: Right button: On/Off/BT pairing; Left button: Xbox connect/disconnect; Right slider: Volume up/Volume down; Left slider: ANC/Transparency or Own-voice; Touch interface: Play/Pause or; Mute/Unmute
- Multipoint: 2 active devices concurrently
- Beoplay Portal headphones
- USB-A to USB-C cable, 1.8 m
- 3.5 mm audio cable, 1.25 m
- Quick Start Guide